Friday, July 8, 2011

Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan

This recipe was SO easy and SO delicious! I had every ingredient needed at my house, except for the mozzarella cheese! I was also confident my husband would love it - who wouldn't love chicken, cheese, and marinara sauce!?

The preparation time is not long at all, so be sure to start by preheating your oven. I created a little assembly line to coat the chicken....


After baking for 20 minutes, I added the toppings and baked for an additional 10 minutes....


While the chicken was baking, I prepared some pasta to make it a full meal.

Yes! It is that easy! Dinner is served!


~ Sarah

2 comments:

  1. how do i get the recipe? sounds good!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mrs. King! If you would like to purchase a copy of our Cookbook, please email us at athymetocelebrate@gmail.com or you can buy directly through jltallahassee.org!

    ReplyDelete