Thursday, August 18, 2011

Feta Black Bean Dip

This is a JLT favorite! And I mean a favorite - the Feta Black Bean Dip is at nearly every social event we have!

The recipe is just so easy, and it is always a crowd pleaser! I don't think I have met anyone who does not like the Feta Black Bean Dip.

Start with your base sauce - I will admit - it is quite unusual, but it just comes together perfectly! I would have never thought to mix these ingredients together... (and you will just have to buy the book to know those ingredients!)


Then, add your corn and black beans (*be sure to rinse them first*). Mix in your feta and such... And there you go! The perfect appetizer for any occasion!


This recipe makes quite a large amount, but it is so good - it will be eaten in no time flat. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and you will be the most popular guest at the party (or the most popular person in your house if you make it just because - like I did)!


Enjoy!

~ Sarah

1 comment:

  1. When I tasted this dip at my first event during Provisional Year in JLT, I was hooked!! Such an amazing recipe and it can be made your own in so many ways! I've even used parmesean!

    ReplyDelete