Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bruschetta

Last weekend, I headed down to Tampa for a Baby Shower hosted by a friend of my mothers.  My In-Laws were also able to come up for the big event and I was just thrilled.

My mother invited everyone back to our home after the shower to have dinner, and to have another look at all the wonderful gifts Baby B received.  She needed a quick, easy, but delicious appetizer to feed us all before the main event.  So, she opened up her copy of A Thyme to Celebrate and selected the Bruschetta!

This dish was so good! We will definitely use this recipe over and over.  It was a HUGE hit!




Tip:  You can cut the bread (make sure you leave it in an air tight container) and make the topping ahead of time.  As your guests are about to arrive, just top the slices of bread and pop them in the oven.  Your home will smell of this savory treat, and offer a warm invite to guests!

Let us know if you’ve made this one!

~ Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment