Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Red Apple Sangria

A big thank you goes out to Kristin Klein who made this delicious beverage for a cookbook committee meeting. Here is what Kristin had to say about it:

I volunteered to make the Red Apple Sangria for a JL meeting.  It was one of those perfect recipes that is so easy but looks impressive if you present it well.  I did all my mixing and measuring the night before, with the exception of the Lemon-Lime soda (since I did not want the sangria to be flat). 


I also cut and added the fruit right before serving.  I did a variation on the recipe in the cookbook because I forgot to buy apple liqueur.  I substitued Triple Sec instead.  No one seemed to mind too much.  I also could not find cherries this time of year.  Next time, I will try to add Maraschino cherries.


For the record Kristin, I don't think anyone minded that you forgot the cherries or apple liquer! :) it was absolutely perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment