Monday, November 14, 2011

Special Apple Pie

Thank you to Shannon Reeves for telling us how simple & fun this recipe is! Take it away Shannon! :)

My husband and I got a call on Friday from an old friend, who said she'd be passing through Tallahassee and wanted to pop in and say hello. I always like to have a little something for guests who come by, but didn't have much time to prepare for this one! I flipped through the a Thyme to Celebrate cookbook and found the Special Apple Pie recipe. Perfect!


This traditional, cozy fall recipe is made with simple, common ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry (especially now, since it's such a fall-friendly recipe) It didn't take long to make, and made the house smell amazing when our guests arrived. Plus, I got to play 50s housewife and tie up my apron to make apple pie, which is always fun. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment