Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chicken Wellington Bundles

Thank you to Brooke Spicer for preparing this amazing meal and sharing her success with us!

Take it away, Brooke...

Chicken Wellington Bundles has turned into one of my go-to, easy-peasy, don't even have to open the cookbook recipes! One of my fellow JLTers made this recipe one night, and ever since, I have been hooked.

First, you boil a package of chicken, while the oven is preheating to 350. While it is boiling you dice the green onions and soften the cream cheese, then put them both in a medium mixing bowl. After the chicken is cooked, you cut it in cubes or shred it - whichever texture you like better. Then you add the chicken to the cream cheese and diced onions. Stir it all up, and add salt and pepper to your liking. 
 
 
Then, you get a tube of crescent rolls and pop 'em open. I like to use two triangles per scoop of chicken mixture - it makes it easier to fold. I lay the two triangles (making a square) on the cookie sheet, then scoop a tablespoon or two of chicken mixture in the middle and pull up the corners of the crescent roll square to the middle. Then you put it in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until they turn light brown.
 

While the bundles are baking, you take a can of Cream of Chicken and put it in a small saucepan. Add milk half way up the can and stir it together and put the heat on low. Once the bundles are brown, put them on a plate and ladle the soup mixture on top. Bon Apetit! 
 

Sounds delicious, Brooke (and looks so pretty too)! That will be made in my house very soon! Thank you so much for sharing!

2 comments:

  1. Brooke you should be a food blogger! The pictures are amazing and make me feel like I need to eat this ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Emily!!! She did SUCH a great job!! I need to eat this immediately!

    ReplyDelete