Friday, June 24, 2011

Creamy Rigatoni Bake

Wow! This is the perfect family friendly dinner and, even better, it feeds an army! You will be enjoying the leftovers for days. The thing I love most about this recipe is that I had everything needed in my refrigerator and pantry except for the ground beef. It is creamy and cheesy, which is a perfect combination for kids and picky husbands alike!


This recipe is so simple and would be the perfect thing to make for a friend or to freeze in preparation for a new baby (as I will soon be doing)!  

 
Tip:  Let it cool for about 5-10 minutes after baking. I know, it smells amazing and will come out with bubbly perfection but it will set in that time and won’t run all over your plate. I promise, it will still be hot!!

~ Emily

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my very favorite recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite recipe from the cookbook. It is my go-to meal for new mom!

    ReplyDelete