Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sausage Hash Brown Casserole

Yummy Yummy! This was the perfect Sunday Father-To-Be Brunch for my husband and we ate it all up! (Baby Howard really loved it too!)
  
I prepped it the night before, so all I would have to do Sunday morning was pop it in the oven to bake and then enjoy with no mess to clean up.  


The casserole came out steaming and bubbly. Full of everything my husband loves - eggs, spicy sausage, onions, hash browns, and cheese.  

This is the perfect dish for company because you can combine all of the ingredients the night before, clean up the mess, and then wake your guests up the next morning to its yummy aroma. I look forward to making it again and the leftovers are just as scrumptious the next day (if not better).


Tip:  If you are using frozen hash browns, make sure to defrost and drain all the water off as stated in the recipe. Otherwise, this casserole will come out runny.  Oh, and this is amazing with hot sauce - or ketchup, if you don’t care for spicy food!

~ Emily

2 comments:

  1. Yum!! I will have to make this when my in-laws are in town this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummie..The Lakeway Alley crew would love it on the Fourth of July. Bring some fun recipes to OHIO...

    ReplyDelete